Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Second passion

The philosophy is my second passion after the literature. I am spending these months to read and to study the greatest philosopher of all time. Aristotle and Kant are my favorites; I also read to Nietzsche and the mastermind of the psychoanalysis Freud. I am preparing my concepts of philosophy to show it in the future, when the time will be right. I will try to demonstrate that not everything is said in philosophy today and I will contribute something new. May be little or may be big, but I am sure that I can contribute al least a little stone to the long road of philosophy. I am focusing my studies in the soul and behavior of the humans because I think that everything is said about the mind and the thought. It´s not easy to contribute something different in the world of philosophy where there had been a lot of greats thinker. Will be a hard fight but the life is hard to everybody, it doesn´t matter what do you do, where do you live, what is the color of your skin, what amount of money do you have. We have to fight for our dreams with perseverance; if you are honest one day the life will reward you, may be after the death, that is a possibility that you can not forget. The history has a mountain of names that reached the top after their death. The destiny is not fair with everybody. I think that I would have 10 years to discover and to accumulate my thoughts of philosophy; if I can´t do it in this period, I would not do it. Ten years are a good measure to know where anybody can go. I think so.

The best for you.

Michel Estrada.

No comments:

Post a Comment